The Audience Development Intern will support audience growth efforts. AFAR is one of the fastest-growing publications with triple digit growth in the past year.
Successful candidates will be proactive and detailed with strong creative and analytical skills. This role will be part of AFAR’s audience development team and is a great opportunity to gain SEO, newsletter, social media and content strategy skills.
- Pinterest and LinkedIn scheduling
- Producing newsletters
- Producing key stories in Apple News
- SEO research
- SEO story tracking and reporting
- Updating weekly traffic metrics for editorial team, as well as other reporting support
- Assisting with affiliate marketing/ecommerce efforts by optimizing and fact-checking stories
- Research and analyze data
- Be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism or Business
- Be detail-oriented, organized, curious, and collaborative
- Is interested in learning about content marketing
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply